Almost Isn’t Good Enough is a plea to intercede on behalf of those in need and to make a difference in the life of others. Everyone can do something. Promises, plans, and good intentions are a waste of time. We must demand more from ourselves because almost isn’t good enough. Read about core life and business principles such as:
- Eliminate distractions by practicing absolute clarity
- Look for solutions bigger than the problems
- Build the community you want, not the community you can afford
- Get comfortable with chaos
- Look out the windshield, not the rearview mirror
To purchase Wayne’s book, click to shop.